Friday, November 14, 2008




If you'll notice in the upper right hand corner, I have been tracking my earnings for playing video games. Can you guys honestly believe that I played for a total of 2 1/2 hours last night? I can't either, I don't know what had come over me.

Thomas and I played some more Little Big Planet. I had my little polka dot dress outfit thing going on with my rock star sunglasses for my sack girl. I'm going to go and look for a sack girl online close to the one that I made...no apparently mine is pretty unique. I didn't die as much as I did the night prior, but I did still die quite a few times. In fact, there was a point that I looked over at Thomas and said , "Hey, would you please quit dying??!!" He's like, " I'm not trying to, this is a hard part!!!" (That's what she said) Then I took a break to go and play some Left Brain/ Right Brain on my pink DS. I'll have you all know that according to that game, I'm almost ambidextrous. I'm 100% on my right hand (because I'm right-handed) and 84% on my left hand. It was a good time. =)
So, I watched The Office last night. It was one of the more blah episodes. I wasn't really too impressed. Not that I could do any better, but still , well maybe I could. I should write a script and submit it to them. I'll land myself a sweet job in Hollywood, be famous, have weirdos stalk me and then end up killing themselves in their car outside my house. On second thought, I guess I'll just wait until next week to see if it's a better episode.


I'm so excited for tomorrow night!! I will be heading out to see my heartthrob from my childhood, can anyone guess who that is???!!! Joey McIntyre from New Kids on the Block!!!! The New Kids on the Block are coming to town!!! My friends and I have been making our neon paint, homemade concert t-shirts for this special occasion. Unfortunately, Thomas didn't want to come...I don't know why... OH WELL. ;)


1 comment:

Thomas Evans said...

You need to update your counter sweetie! You only get 1.50 for the 30 mins of DS time :P