Monday, November 17, 2008


This was the group on Saturday night right before we headed out to the New Kids on the Block concert. The group consisted of Jamie, Daysi, Jessica and I. It was not easy getting us looking like this. It took a total of 2 hours to get looking this rockin' ;) I would have to say that it was by far totally worth it. We ended up out until 2am, because some chicks (Jessica and Daysi) wanted to head over to Denny's at midnight..LOL. It was a great night! When we arrived at the E-Center, people were running up to us like the paparazzi wanting to take our pictures. Daysi was telling me she was talking to her friend that " heard" about us at the concert, so we were pretty much famous!

I haven't really played a whole lot of video games. I tried playing Little Big Planet while Thomas was gone on Saturday, but it just wasn't as fun =( I kept getting mad and freaking out. Apparently, the reason it was so hard was that it was the last level of the game that I happen to wander into and Thomas had kept me in the safe zone before. I totally wanted to impress him with my mad skills I had developed when he got home....so much for that. It's not time for me to play with the big boys yet, I guess.

Oh, I have a rant...

I was at Albertsons tonight picking up some ingredients for dinner. I don't know about anyone else but I always go for the "self-checkout" and end up regretting it because it tells me I either didn't bag something or it rings up a totally whacked out price. Tonight was the latter of the problems. Who in the hell would charge 2.99 lb for a celery? This lady in charge of the self check-out kept telling me it was 2.99lb and I said no....that's for the whole package no matter how much it weighs. I could understand them charging that for already cleaned, washed, cut celery...because they actually took the time to make it easier for you to cook with. Then she wanted to fight with me about the price of the grapes. It clearly said on the damn sign they were .98lb, which is a killer deal. She was telling me they were 5.00lb, but with my savings card it took off 1.00 per lb for me. Uh, last time I checked 5 minus 1 wasn't 98cents. So, off she went to go and price check the grapes. It's the #1 thing in their freakin store ad, but she has to go and make sure. They weren't organic either, so I don't know why they were ringing up that much. She gets back and she's like " No, I think they are ringing up right..." I rolled my eyes and told her to just forget everything. I ended up going to Dan's and I didn't have a problem.

The moral of this rant is so you kids stay in school to realize that 5-1=4 . Oh, and don't go to Albertsons either.

No comments: